BY VISITING, BROWSING, SHOPPING, ACCESSING OR OTHERWISE USING THIS WEB SITE (THE “SITE”) OPERATED BY TECHNO SURVEYING YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Important Information About This Legal Contract
You agree to this User Agreement, and all of its terms and conditions, by visiting, browsing, shopping, accessing or otherwise using the Site. These terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice at any time, in Techno Surveying sole discretion. By visiting, browsing, shopping, accessing or otherwise using the Site after a change has been posted to the Site, the Customer accepts that change. Customers should check this User Agreement and the Privacy Pledge frequently.
Acceptance of Contract Terms
This User Agreement, and all of its terms and conditions, constitute a legal contract between you and Techno Surveying (References to “you” or “your” shall relate to a customer of Techno Surveying or other party that visits, browses, shops, accesses or otherwise uses the Site (the “Customer”); references to “Techno Surveying” shall relate to Techno Surveying and its affiliates.) By visiting, browsing, shopping, accessing or otherwise using this site (“Site”), you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by this User Agreement and comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including Indonesia export and re-export control laws and regulations. If you do not agree to this User Agreement, as it may be changed by Techno Surveying from time to time, do not use this Site. The material provided on this Site is protected by law, including, but not limited to, Indonesia copyright law and international treaties. This Site is controlled and operated by Techno Surveying from its offices within the Indonesia. Techno Surveying makes no representation that materials in the Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is not authorized. Those who choose to access this Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
Access, Interference and Linking
Techno Surveying grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of the Site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except as provided below under “Use Restrictions,” or with express written consent of Techno Surveying. The following activity on the Site is expressly prohibited: Any non-personal or commercial use of any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy portions of the Site or the content contained herein without prior written permission by Techno Surveying; collection or use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices, from the Site for the benefit of another merchant that supplies products competitive with or comparable to those offered on the Site; and, Any use of, visits to, or other action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Site, or otherwise interferes with its proper and timely functioning.
Any unauthorized use terminates the license granted by Techno Surveying. You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of the Site so long as the link does not portray Techno Surveying, its affiliates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any Techno Surveying logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission. Techno Surveying does not review or control third-party sites that link to or from the Site, and is not responsible for the contents of any third-party sites linked to or from the Site.
The copyright in all material provided on this Site is held by Techno Surveying or by the original creator of the material. Except as stated herein, none of the material may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of Techno Surveying or the copyright owner. Permission is granted to display, copy, distribute and download the materials on this Site for personal, non-commercial use only, provided you do not modify the materials and that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials. This permission terminates automatically if you breach any of these terms or conditions. Upon termination, you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed materials. You also may not, without Techno Surveying ‘s prior written permission, “mirror” any material contained on this Site on any other server. Any unauthorized use of any material contained on this Site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
All trademarks and registered trademarks are the sole property of their respective owners. Photographs courtesy of respective manufacturers. Techno Surveying and the Circle of Service logo are trademarks of Techno Surveying Copyright © 2003 Techno Surveying.
Microsoft and the Passport Logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the Indonesia and/or other countries and are used under license from Microsoft.
Please review our Privacy Notice, which also governs your visit to this Site.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. If you are under 18, you may use the Site only with a parent or guardian. Techno Surveying reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in its sole discretion.
Communications to Techno Surveying
Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by Techno Surveying for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, Techno Surveying is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to Techno Surveying or the Site for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
Techno Surveying is an independent distributor and is not affiliated with the manufacturers of the products it sells except where expressly noted otherwise. Any and all trademarks or logo rights associated with the manufacturer’ names and products are owned by the respective manufacturers.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact:
Techno Surveying Terms and Conditions of Sale
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE (“SALE AGREEMENT”) VERY CAREFULLY.
THE CUSTOMER AGREES TO BE BOUND BY THIS SALE AGREEMENT AND ACCEPTS ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS (UNLESS THE CUSTOMER HAS SIGNED A SEPARATE FORMAL PURCHASE AGREEMENT WITH TECHNO SURVEYING. IN WHICH CASE THE SEPARATE AGREEMENT SHALL GOVERN).
Important Information About This Legal Contract
This Sale Agreement is a legal contract between the Customer and Techno Surveying. The Customer accepts this Sale Agreement by making a purchase, placing an order, or otherwise shopping on the Site. (References to “you” or “your” shall relate to the Customer; references to “Techno Surveying” shall relate to Techno Surveying and its affiliates.) The terms and conditions of this Sale Agreement are subject to change without prior notice, except that the terms and conditions posted on the Site at the time the Customer initially places or modifies an order will govern the order in question.
In the event of any conflict between the terms and conditions stated on your purchase order and this Sale Agreement or any terms and conditions on our invoice, you agree that the provisions of this Sale Agreement and our invoice shall control.
Title; Risk of Loss
Title to goods herein being purchased is retained by the seller until goods are paid for by the purchaser and at that time title passes to the purchaser. Loss or damage that occurs during shipping by a carrier selected by Techno Surveying is Techno Surveying’s responsibility. Loss or damage that occurs during shipping by a carrier selected by Customer is Customer’s responsibility. Title to software will remain with the applicable licensor(s).
If goods herein being purchased are being purchased for purposes of export, the Customer must obtain from the federal government certain export documentation before shipping to a foreign country. In addition, manufacturers’ warranties for exported goods may vary or even be null and void for goods exported outside the Indonesia. The Customer should inquire further regarding any questions. Any and all liability is only for the products purchased.
General Legal Disclaimer
TECHNO SURVEYING HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THIS DISCLAIMER BY TECHNO SURVEYING IN NO WAY AFFECTS THE TERMS OF THE MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY, IF ANY.
Internet connectivity requires access services from an Internet access provider. Contact your local access provider for rates, terms and conditions.
Third-Party Product and Y2K Disclaimer
All products sold by Techno Surveying are third party products and are subject to the warranties and representations of the applicable manufacturers, including but not limited to Y2K compliance. Accordingly, Techno Surveying makes no representation or warranty with respect to the Y2K compliance of products sold.
Pricing and Information Disclaimer
All pricing subject to change. For all prices, products and offers, Techno Surveying reserves the right to make adjustments due to changing market conditions, product discontinuation, manufacturer price changes, errors in advertisements and other extenuating circumstances. High volume bids are welcome!
While Techno Surveying uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, Techno Surveying makes no warranties or representations as to the Site’s accuracy. Techno Surveying assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site.
Orders; Payment Terms; Interest; Taxes
Orders are not binding upon Techno Surveying until accepted by Techno Surveying. Terms of payment are within Techno Surveying’s sole discretion. Invoices are due and payable within the time period noted on the invoice, measured from the date of the invoice. Techno Surveying may invoice parts of an order separately. Customer agrees to pay interest on all past-due sums at the highest rate allowed by law. The Customer is responsible for sales and all other taxes associated with the order.
Payment Policy and Accepted Payments
- Accepted payment methods for products and services ordered from Technosurveying.com include all Major Credit Cards, Bank Wire Transfers, Money Orders, Google Checkout, Certified Checks, Western Union & PayPal. All items will ship to the billing address of the Credit Card used. PO’s are accepted from approved Companies, please contact sales for approval.
- Once we establish Credit history with a Company we will accept Company Checks.
- All International Orders must Pay Via Bank Wire Transfer or Western Union.
- Orders are not binding upon Techno Surveying until accepted by Techno Surveying. Terms of payment are within Techno Surveying’s sole discretion. Invoices are due and payable within the time period noted on the invoice, measured from the date of the invoice. Techno Surveying may invoice parts of an order separately. Customer agrees to pay interest on all past-due sums at the highest rate allowed by law. The Customer is responsible for sales and all other taxes associated with the order.
Shipping and handling charges on all orders vary; contact your Techno Surveying account manager for our most current and competitive rates, options and shipping specials. For the Customer’s protection, we ship only to the verified billing address of the Customer’s credit card. In some circumstances, international shipping may not be available. Call for details.
The following refund & return policy applies to all products listed on technosurveying.com:
- DEFECTIVE returns can be returned directly to Techno Surveying within the warranty period, at Techno Surveying’s discretion for repair ONLY. If it is determined upon evaluaion of Warranty repair service that the product is deemed unrepairable, Techno Surveying will then offer a replacement product that is comparable in function and accessories at no additional cost.
- Please call +6281329503046 or e-mail our Returns Department at Contact Orders to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number before shipping your product. NO returns of any type will be accepted without an RMA number. For faster service, please have the following information on hand when calling for an RMA number: customer name, invoice number, serial number and nature of the problem.
- All products returned MUST: be 100 percent complete, contain ALL original boxes and packing materials, have original UPC codes on the manufacturer boxes, contain all manuals, blank warranty cards and other accessories and documentation provided by Techno Surveying.
- You are responsible for shipping charges on returned items.
- Techno Surveying strongly recommends you fully insure your return shipment in case it is lost or damaged and you use a carrier that can provide you with proof of delivery for your protection.
- If merchandise arrives damaged: it is best to REFUSE it back to the carrier attempting delivery. If you accept the package make sure it is noted on the carrier’s delivery record in order for Techno Surveying to file a damage claim. Save the merchandise AND the original box and packing it arrived in, notify Techno Surveying immediately to arrange for a carrier inspection and a pick up of damaged merchandise. If you do not notify Techno Surveying of damaged goods within the first 15 days of arrival, our regular return policy will override any claim of damage. Call +6281329503046 or your Techno Surveying account manager to arrange for carrier inspection and a pick up of damaged merchandise.
- Techno Surveying reserves the right to authorize a NON-Defective product return. If Techno Surveying decides to accept a non-defective product return, there will be a 20% restocking fee inccured which will be deducted from the original invoiced amount of the order.
Credit card charges are processed online after ordering the products and/or services.